ACTIA has been a major player in vehicle inspections since they were introduced. It invented the famous BilanMatic that centralises test data, and today offers the BilanMatic XG vehicle inspection line. Designed to the same standards of reliability and performance as its predecessors, the BilanMatic XG offers owners of vehicle inspection centres connected hardware with tools that they can use to manage their investment in real time.
Our multiplexed system improves the performance of your inspection line, producing reliable results every time :
- Remote maintenance : remote and immediate assistance for your tools.
- Simplified electronics : quicker and easier maintenance and upgrades for your equipment.
- 100% digital : more precise measurements and more reliable results.
- Design : A console designed for work under difficult conditions, while making your workshop more attractive.
- New Wi-Fi, Bluetooth or infrared remote control with an emergency stop push button for greater safety.
- Multi-station and multi-controller system : up to 16 vehicles at the same time to boost the profitability of your centre.
The BilanMatic XG features simple and easy-to-use new software, offering all the essential functions. The operator is guided throughout the inspection. It is the fruit of Muller BEM’s 25 years of experience in the world of technical inspections. The BilanMatic XG runs on Windows and the console includes an illuminated triangle that can be personalised in your own colours.
Designed to the same standards of reliability and performance as its predecessors, the BilanMatic XG offers owners of vehicle inspection centres connected hardware with tools that they can use to manage their investment in real time.
PrecisionSide slip tester with pressure release
The side slip tester connected to the inspection chain is used to measure slippage of the front and rear wheels and to diagnose vehicle drift. Thanks to its length and the pressure release plate, it can be used to make precise and repetitive measurements. Measurements are taken using digital technology and transmitted by multiplexed MODACQ. This guarantees reliable communication of the measurements without any interference. The side slip tester features an optical vehicle passage detector for greater durability.
PerformanceBrake test bench, P/N 43300$AX411030
This is the best-selling brake test bench in France and complies with the standard NF R63-701 and with SR/V 003D. It is renowned for its high performance, robustness and ease of use.
- Performance : Thanks to its large passage, this bench can be used to test vehicles from small cars to wide-track campervans.
- Reliability : Wear of the test bench is minimised by the high axle load and the powerful motors.
- Ease of use : The brake motors and raised rear rollers prevent ejection when braking.
ReliabilitySuspension test bench, P/N 46600$0033
This test bench measures the asymmetry of the suspension using the EUSAMA method, guaranteeing excellent repeatability of the measurements and a precise analysis of damping on the left- and right-hand sides. It is the only bench on the market that can dynamically test vehicles with an axle weight of 2.5 t and statically test vehicles with an axle weight of 3 t. The motors are sufficiently powerful to prevent wheel spin and, therefore, rapid wear of the drive belts.